Thursday, October 20, 2011

not in church either...

I should've started the post with this last week - I had skipped out on chapel and was feeling guilty myself about not being there. It was a simple sound issue - the sound was harsh and so I left.

All things being equal the chapel was not designed for modern instruments, but this week it was MUCH better. :) Perhaps it was due to them tweaking the sound a little, maybe it was the songs they chose, maybe it was the different spot I chose to sit.

Sooooo....I only asked because I have been there. At the cottage we didn't always go to church, but my motivations have also changed. I used to go to church because I thought I HAD to be there. Now I go because I want to praise and worship God with his family!

Any thoughts or comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have your comments! Thanks for visiting!