Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where'd The Music Go?

This is just more of a note about the changes at the top of the page. Instead of having buttons to click and several pages, I have decided to streamline things by posting them here and leaving a few more comments.

I have been a fan of Avalon but when I came across this music I loved it. The song could use one more remix part way through I think but overall it's pretty good. It's about how God sustains us like oxygen - his Spirit can indwell us bringing us into such an amazing relationship with him.

When you take the first breath and open your heart to him, he will come into your heart and you will never be the same again. Never abandoned, never alone. He breathes life into us that sustains us through hard times and brings a new level of appreciation for all of the good stuff (blessings) that he surrounds us with.

Avalon - My Oxygen

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, reminds me a bit of when I was a kid and DIsco was trying to make it into the world though..:) I'm a lover of the old favorites myself, I am still in search of a "home" here in Vermont to enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have your comments! Thanks for visiting!